Black & white geometrical tote bag |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 3, 2020

Black & white geometrical tote bag

Hello, and welcome to a new week! Today I'm sharing with you my latest tote bag:


Black & white geometrical tote bag


Although I tend to love bold, contrasting colors, this time I decided to stick to black and white - and it looks great too!





The exterior of the bag is black with thin white stripes, while the inside is exactly the opposite.





I added a large pocket, lined in white too.




This bag was made using my 20-minutes lined tote bag tutorial, although I adjusted the size yo make it slightly bigger.






Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog



2 comments:

  1. I love this material! Where did you get it? Grab bag tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just cotton canvas. I got it at a local craft store some time ago (before lockdown) and what attracted me to it was that they had exactly the same pattern in opposite colors. I've been debating what to make with it ever since until I finally settled on this tote bag.

      Delete