I Made it Monday: tin can upcycles |Keeping it Real

Monday, July 6, 2020

I Made it Monday: tin can upcycles

Hello, and welcome to another week! This past weekend I was mostly focused on cleaning and decluttering. I worked on part of our kitchen cabinets, my sewing table and my daughter's room as well. Not a lot of crafting done, other than a few quick upcycles, mostly involving tin cans.


tin can upcycles


I love reusing tin cans for organization around the house. They are easy to clean and you can make them pretty in next to nothing. Here are two examples:

The first one was the simplest and easiest. I just covered an empty tin can with self adhesive paper and embellished it with washi tape - and it became a pen and pencil holder for my daughter's room: 


tin can upcycles


The other tin can? I turned it into a trinket box, with a pin cushion on top. I'll share more details on the how-to later this week in a separate post, but it was a great way to help organise my sewing table:


tin can upcycles


And these were the highlights of my crafty weekend. Have a great week, wherever you are and don't forget to check out the other bloggers' awesome Made it Monday posts:

Kelsey’s Crafts 

Kitchen towels and makeup brush holders - Made it to Monday


Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog

1 comment: