Thursday Throwdown: Popcorn vs. Chips |Keeping it Real

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday Throwdown: Popcorn vs. Chips

Hello, and welcome. I'm back today another fun post in the Thursday Throwdown series - popcorn vs. chips. 


Thursday Throwdown: Popcorn vs. Chips



I love both, even though neither is great for my waistline. If I have to pick a favourite, I would probably go with chips - or salted popcorn, as I usually prefer salty to sweet in terms of flavors. 

When I make popcorn at home I usually leave them plain. But of course there are zillions of alternatives. Below I have selected a few that are just perfect for summer: 





And just because chips deserve a highlight too, here's a healthy alternative: 





How about you? Which is your favorite - popcorn or chips?

Happy Thursday, and be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Throwdown Thursday posts:

Kelsey’s Crafts 

Summer vs. Winter - Thursday Throwdown



Keeping it Real, craft blog

1 comment: