I made it Monday: plaid reusable face scrubbies & a new crochet bag |Keeping it Real

Monday, June 29, 2020

I made it Monday: plaid reusable face scrubbies & a new crochet bag

Hello, and welcome to another week! This weekend was mostly dedicated to decluttering. After three months of work and classes at home, there was a lot of stuff to go through. I still managed to finish two projects, though: plaid reusable face scrubbies, and a new crochet bag. 


I made it Monday: plaid reusable face scrubbies & a new crochet bag


The crochet bag was made the way I love the most - no pattern to follow, just going along with what I think looks best. Of course it involved some internal debating and lots of testing to see what worked and what didn't, but I do like the end result and I'll be sharing a tutorial here on the blog later today. 


crochet tote bag

crochet tote bag

crochet tote bag



These plaid face scrubbies, on the other hand, were started a couple of weeks ago and then left in standby because I wasn't sure I liked the combination. In the end, I decided to finish them, and if nothing else they will make a nice gift for someone. 


plaid reusable face scrubbies

plaid reusable face scrubbies

plaid reusable face scrubbies

plaid reusable face scrubbies


And these were the highlights of my crafty weekend. Have a great week, wherever you are and don't forget to check out the other bloggers' awesome Made it Monday posts:


Kitchen towels and makeup brush holders - Made it to Monday


Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment