I made it Monday: crochet face scrubbies and a new roses bag |Keeping it Real

Monday, June 22, 2020

I made it Monday: crochet face scrubbies and a new roses bag

Hello, and welcome to another week! I had a slow weekend, so not a lot of projects finished... 


I made it Monday: crochet face scrubbies and a new roses bag



The crochet scrubbies were made with leftover yarn and got completed pretty quickly, but I procrastinated (a lot) on making the bag to hold them.


crochet face scrubbies with bag

crochet face scrubbies with bag

crochet face scrubbies with bag



And I finally also finished sewing this cork and fabric roses bag. I'll make a full post about it later - because I not only love the fabric but also how the cork fits in so well. Here's a sneak peek: 


cork and fabric roses tote bag

cork and fabric roses tote bag

cork and fabric roses tote bag

cork and fabric roses tote bag


And these were the highlights of my crafty weekend. Have a great week, wherever you are and don't forget to check out the other bloggers' awesome Made it Monday posts:

Kelsey’s Crafts 

Kitchen towels and makeup brush holders - Made it to Monday


Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog

2 comments: