I made it to Monday...once more |Keeping it Real

Monday, March 23, 2020

I made it to Monday...once more

Hello, and welcome. It's Monday again and from our side we are off to start our second full week of quarantine. 

And I finally seem to have managed to overcome the shock of having to stay at home with no possibility to go out normally, and found the inspiration to craft a bit more.

I made it to Monday...once more


Here’s a sneak peek at what I’ve been doing otherwise:

The green felt flowers I shared last week have been glued and packaged. Now I need to cut the red flowers and finish them too. And move on to other colors and shapes too. I need to get rid of at least a large part of my felt scraps to create space for other craft supplies (when I'm able to go out and buy them, anyway...).


I made it to Monday...once more


I crocheted this face scrubbies set using some leftover cotton yarn:


I made it to Monday...once more


And because crochet is one of the things I find most relaxing these days, I also started (and finished) this market bag. I had my doubts at first but now I'm loving the color combination and I'm still not sure if this one will end up in my Etsy shop or if I'm keeping it for myself.


I made it to Monday...once more

I made it to Monday...once more

I made it to Monday...once more


And these were the highlights of my crafty weekend. Have a great week, wherever you are. Stay safe, and don't forget to check out the other awesome Made it to Monday posts:

Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun when you finish a project and then have doubts about whether or not you want to sell it? It happens to me all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think the color combination of your market bag looks nice, also. I need to start sewing again to restock my Etsy store, but I need to find some "spare time" first. Lol

    ReplyDelete