Friday Feature: Jewelry By Heart ANNA |Keeping it Real

Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday Feature: Jewelry By Heart ANNA

Starting this Friday, I'll be featuring one Etsy shop a week. And this week's feature belongs to Anna, over at Jewelry By Heart ANNA.





Anna's shop was probably one of the first I cam across when I started to be more active on Facebook after I opened my own Etsy shop.

I love everything about her shop. The first thing I really like is her logo. It's simple, beautiful and I personally find the colors very appealing.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryByHeartANNA
Another thing I love about Anna's shop is the variety - she has a lot of jewelry, of course, but she also sells bags and purses, book markers, coasters, home decor, and a lot of other lovely items. If you're looking for a gift or something just for you, I'm pretty sure you'll find there something you like.

Here are a few of my favorite items from Anna's shop:


Orange Crystal and Tassel Earrings

Mini Heart Bag

Green Dinosaur Coasters


So go and visit Anna's shop today, leave her some love - and maybe buy something too.

Anna also has a blog, you can find it here.

Be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Friday Feature posts:
JewelrybyheartAnna
Jems and Jewells 


Friday Feature: Jewelry By Heart ANNA


Have a wonderful weekend!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





No comments:

Post a Comment