Friday Etsy Feature: Jetsy Jewelry |Keeping it Real

Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Etsy Feature: Jetsy Jewelry

This weeks Etsy shop feature belongs to Jetsy Jewelry!



Friday Etsy Feature: Jetsy Jewelry


I'm not much of a jewelry person - I do own a fair amount of pieces but then end up rarely using them. Even so, I find Jetsy Jewelry's pieces very attractive, especially the most colorful ones (beautiful, bright photos help a lot too).







But indeed there's a lot of variety, so I'm sure you can find there something to suit just perfectly.

Here are a few of my favorite items from this shop:


https://www.etsy.com/listing/694732288/pink-quartz-bracelet-pink-healing


https://www.etsy.com/listing/763475969/turquoise-necklaces-for-women-december

https://www.etsy.com/listing/645508537/pink-rose-earrings-sterling-silver


So go and visit Jetsy Jewelry, leave some love - and maybe buy something too.

And Jetsy Jewelry also has a blog, you can find it here.

Be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Friday Feature posts:

Kelsey's Crafts

Friday Feature: Jewelry By Heart ANNA


Have a wonderful weekend!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my feature here on your blog, Teresa, I love it! I just want to add that my entire shop is having a 15% off sale this weekend only! Feel free to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It was a much deserved feature and I wish you the best of luck with your promotion (I've never had much luck with Etsy promotions so far)

      Delete
  2. Amazing! I love the jewelry pieces and specially that anklet is super classy. I would love to add these things to my Jewelry collection

    ReplyDelete