2020 (free) printable calendar |Keeping it Real

Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 (free) printable calendar

Hello, and welcome. Christmas has come and gone, and I hope you've enjoyed the best of times with family and friends. As 2019 is coming to an end and we are entering a new decade soon, I have decided to design our 2020 calendar.




And now I'm posting it here for everyone who wants to use it too.


There's one page per month, from January...




 ...to December.



Each month has its own different color and floral design and I've made the daily squares large enough to add small notes (I usually mark up holidays, birthdays, party invitations, etc). 

If you want one calendar too, download the file here. It's a pdf file with the cover and one page per month. You can print all the pages and bind them together like I did or you can just print one month at a time.

Here's what my calendar looks like right now, and I'll be hanging it on our kitchen wall right on January 1st:




Happy holidays and happy 2020!


Keeping it Real, craft blog






1 comment:

  1. this is a really pretty calendar you made. Pinning it and thank you for sharing it with us at #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete