Greek yogurt oreo mousse |Keeping it Real

Monday, October 28, 2019

Greek yogurt oreo mousse

It's been a while since I shared recipes here, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you this absolute deliciousness: greek yogurt oreo mousse. 


Greek yogurt oreo mousse


My daughter had been asking me to make her oreo mousse since last summer (she tasted it in a restaurant when we were on vacation and was instantly addicted), but most of the recipes I found online included both condensed milk and cream - and while I love them both, I felt it was just too much, so I went in search for a lighter alternative. And I finally found it.

Scroll down to find out how I made it:

Ingredients (4 to 5 servings):
  • 1 pack of oreo cookies
  • 2 greek yogurts
  • 1 can of condensed milk 

Greek yogurt oreo mousse



Instructions: 


Place the cookies in a ziplock bag and reduce them to crumbs (or use a food processor, if you prefer).



Greek yogurt oreo mousse


In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and the greek yogurts together...


Greek yogurt oreo mousse



...and then add the crumbled cookies.


Greek yogurt oreo mousse


Mix everything together for a couple of minutes, pour into bowls and place in the fridge overnight.


Greek yogurt oreo mousse

Greek yogurt oreo mousse

Greek yogurt oreo mousse

Greek yogurt oreo mousse


Greek yogurt oreo mousse



Enjoy, and happy Monday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog





2 comments:

  1. Does this firm up like pudding?

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some great flavors! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party! Hope to see you this Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete