Woodland nursery decor |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Woodland nursery decor

A few months ago a friend of ours welcomed a new baby boy, and because his nursery was woodland-themed, I decided to dig out my Sizzix dies and make this woodland nursery decor set. 


All pieces we cut out of soft felt and glued over small square blank canvas. 



The fox and the hedgehog also have noses made of small pom poms.



The gift was a huge hit and now these cute animals live together in the baby's nursery, and I hope he will love them as much as we do once he's old enough to actually pay attention to them.



In the meantime, because I loved these so much too, I made a few more and they are available at my Etsy shop (sold individually). I'm also considering adding a raccoon to the collection, but I still haven't found the time to make it. I'll be sure to share it here when it's finished.



Have fun, and happy Tuesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





3 comments:

  1. So very cute. I don't have any wee ones but I still absolutely love the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply darling and your little one is gonna love them.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at the #GatheringofFriendsLinkParty 6 Pinned

    ReplyDelete