10-minute upcycled notebook |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 5, 2019

10-minute upcycled notebook

While I love shopping, I really dislike having to spend money to buy things I already have at home. So, when I needed a new notebook for work, I decided to go through the drawer where I keep the extra paper and notebooks, looking for something I could use. 

10-minute upcycled notebook

I found a great notebook, precisely the size I wanted, but it had been a merchandising gift and it came with some other company's logo on it. Not appropriate for the office as it was, but definitely easy to upcycle.



10-minute upcycled notebook


Going back to my stash, I also found an old roll of self adhesive paper. Perfect!


10-minute upcycled notebook


So, in under 10 minutes I hid the original notebook covers (back and front) under the cute floral paper.


10-minute upcycled notebook


And then, because I can never say no so an additional embellishment, I glued on felt flowers and some bling.


10-minute upcycled notebook

10-minute upcycled notebook


Now I'm the proud owner of a one of a kind notebook that I can use at the office with no issues. Not to mention that I saved money too.


10-minute upcycled notebook



Happy Monday!


Keeping it Real, craft blog







3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love pretty notebooks and it's never easy to get one I really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, and the ones I really like always tend to be the most expensive. As I use a lot of notebooks every year, alternatives need to be found :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. But, because you want an unforgettable party, right? Then you should think about the theme of the party - like cocktails-marathon, but there is should be an ice makerlike this https://icemakershub.com/della-ice-maker/.

    https://icemakershub.com/best-sonic-pebble-nugget-ice-machine-reviews/

    ReplyDelete