Gift tags with felt hearts |Keeping it Real

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Gift tags with felt hearts

Because today is Valentine's Day (happy Valentine's everyone!) I'm sharing here some Valentine's Day gift tags. I made them with red hearts, so yes, they are perfect for Valentine's, but these gift tags can also be used in a number of other occasions.




The card stock is actually recycled, it comes from some binders that I had at home and was not using, and the hearts were cut from felt leftovers from other projects.



I made a couple of batches for my kids to take to school today, and a couple of others were added to my Etsy shop, You can find them in two different sizes - the larger ones here and the smaller ones here.




Happy Valentine's (again) and happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





1 comment:

  1. These are sweet and can be used for more than just Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty Link Party #CCBG.

    ReplyDelete