5 DIY toys you can easily make for Christmas |Keeping it Real

Thursday, November 24, 2016

5 DIY toys you can easily make for Christmas

The ABC Crafts Series...T is for Toys!


Even though my kids get a lot of store bought gifts, I always like to make them something special for Christmas and birthdays. It's usually something simple because I never have a lot of time to spare, but it's certainly made with lots of love. So, for this week's ABC crafts series I want to share with you some lovely ideas for homemade toys you still have plenty of time to make before Christmas.


5 DIY toys you can easily make for Christmas


I picked several alternatives for different age ranges. Some of them may be easier to make than others, but in any case all come with detailed instructions and, when applicable, free patterns. Enjoy!

~ 1 ~





~ 2 ~
http://whileshenaps.com/2014/12/free-pattern-josephine-doll.html




~ 3 ~



~ 4 ~
 https://www.thecrafttrain.com/1/post/2016/06/dinosaur-small-world-in-a-suitcase.html






~ 5 ~


I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas, come back next week to see what I'll be sharing!

In case you missed previous posts, the ABC Crafts series will be covering one (or more) crafts for each letter of the alphabet during 2016. Each roundup features 5 links, grouped around the major theme. All links posted will be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.

I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered, and a list of upcoming topics. You can find the page here. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit)!

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/p/the-abc-crafts-series.html


Happy Thursday, and a very happy Thanksgiving!
 
keepingitrreal, craft blog




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are getting older now but they would have loved these ideas when they were younger! Enjoy!

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/family-time-tuesday-december-bride-and.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really great!! I work in child care and these would be fun additions to the classroom too - Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some wonderful ideas! Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete