Valentine's Day Dominoes - free printable |Keeping it Real

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentine's Day Dominoes - free printable

Last year I made some Ester dominoes for my kids and they were a huge it. Every once in a while they still pick them to play, so this year I decided to add to their collection and make some Valentine's Day dominoes too!

valentines day dominoes, free printable


These are a really inexpensive Valentine's day gift for children, so I'm printing out several sets for my kids to share with their school buddies.

To make your own, download the file here and use a color printer to print the pages front and back (the pages are organized in a way that when you print front and back, the back of the pieces will have a background of little hearts in it, instead of just being blank) in the thickest paper or cardboard you can run through your printer. There are eight pages in total, so four sheets of paper are needed.

Each (front) page will look like this: 

valentines day dominoes, free printable

While the back will have this pattern (found here via Pinterest):

valentines day dominoes, free printable

Cut each of the individual pieces, tie them together with a ribbon or a piece of elastic, add a cute label and you're set with a great, original Valentine's gift.

valentines day dominoes, free printable
For a more durable game, you can also laminate the pieces. 

valentines day dominoes, free printable

I hope you enjoy these printables. If I have time before February 14th, I'm also planning to make a Valentine's memory game, another of my kids favorites. 

Happy Thursday,
keeping it real, craft blog

20 comments:

  1. Cute idea!! My kids will love this. Thank you! I could even see putting this in a cute tin to keep safe but also as a gift like you suggested. Plus sugar free :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it makes a great little gift for kids! No sugar and pretty inexpensive too! Thank you for stopping by Carrie!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea! My boys would love these. Thank you for the printable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can use it! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. what a great idea, our family loves to play dominos. Thanks so much for offering the printable
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie, I hope you all can have fun!

      Delete
  4. How fun. Thank you for sharing your wonderful printable game with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Pinned and Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun idea. Thanks so much for sharing with the Let's Get Real Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Going to play with my Granddaughter! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this cute idea with us at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute idea!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete