No clutter in 2015: week 24 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, June 18, 2015

No clutter in 2015: week 24 update





This week my decluttering was a bit disorganized, as instead of focusing on one single objective I ended up mostly rounding up a series of things that I plan to donate. Probably decluttering gurus would tell me that that's not the best way to go, but that's what's been happening lately anyway. I'm doing the best I can and that should be enough.

So now I have a pile of items on top of our the guest room bed that are going to need another home soon. and I'm thinking that I need to add even more to the pile and get everything out of the house as soon as possible.

On the other hand, yesterday evening I attacked paperwork, which is something that tends to pile up unless I deal with it on a regular basis. For my tips for dealing with paper and paperwork, check out below: 

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/5-tips-for-dealing-with-paper-paperwork.html

I'm still deciding what I want to work on during next weekend, but since I have several unfinished craft projects, I'm thinking I should tackle those first (a pile if unfinished projects is clutter too) and then see what else I have time for. 

Happy decluttering!


No comments:

Post a Comment