May 2015 crochet along - part 2 is finished! |Keeping it Real

Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 2015 crochet along - part 2 is finished!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cll707fp50b11t4f1p2iftamdok

Hi everyone! I rarely have time to write posts during the weekends but I just wanted to brag about the fact that I've finished part 2 of the challenge and I'm already working on part 3.

Here are the completed large rectangles from part 2:

crochet along

And the small rectangles + the four flowers: 

crochet along

In case you haven't heard about it before, the May 2015 crochet along challenge was launched by Joanita, from  Creative Crochet Workshop, so go check out her blog for the patterns and updates. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing at my link up.
    You are welcome to join this week too

    ReplyDelete