Activities for Kids - The Summer Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Game |Keeping it Real

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Activities for Kids - The Summer Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Game

Do your kids like to play the same games over and over? Mine do, but sometimes I like to introduce a twist, especially when we have a visit to the doctor or an upcoming trip. In those cases, easy printable games are the best solution, and so the Summer Tic-Tac-Toe came to be (I did tell you I love Summer, right?).

tic tac toe printable game


It's the same old classic, with the sun, sea, stars, sailboats and seahorses (and yes, everything starts with an S on purpose) to make it perfect for Summer. I have added extra pieces for the kids to be able to choose different sets.

tic tac toe printable game

It's win-win: easy to make and the kids love it.

Want one? Just download the file here, print, cut the pieces and start to play.


Enjoy,

keeping it real, craft blog

3 comments:

  1. This is fun! I think I might get some card stock paper and print for my 4-year-old. We're working on letter recognition and patterns and such, so this might work well. Thanks! - Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for sharing on the Spring/Summer Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete