Crochet spiral pillow: finished |Keeping it Real

Friday, May 9, 2014

Crochet spiral pillow: finished

Remember this post from almost a month ago? Well, the pillow is finally finished:


It is not perfect and although it is the second crochet pillow I made recently, I'm still not entirely happy with the way the crochet is attached to the back of the pillow, even though this time I sewed it by hand.

Inspiration and instructions for the spiral pattern came from Pinterest. The back is a soft fabric leftover from the boy turtle.


But even if i'm not 100% convinced, the recipient of the pillow is happy and, in the long run, that's what matters the most. That, and the fact that even if it took me a month, I actually managed to finish a project.


See you around,
Teresa

Skip To My Lou






No comments:

Post a Comment