Crochet Cat Face Scrubbies - now the video tutorial |Keeping it Real

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Crochet Cat Face Scrubbies - now the video tutorial

The pattern and tutorial for the crochet cat face scrubbies has become overtime one of the most successful posts here on the blog. The original post can be found here, but the best thing is - it's now available as a video tutorial as well!


Crochet Cat Face Scrubbies - now with video tutorial



I love to make gifts for everyone, especially if they are useful, reusable and eco-friendly. With these cat face scrubbies you also add a 4th dimension: cuteness overload!

Find the video tutorial below: 
 



 
And if you prefer an even easier version, you can also check my Simple Crochet Face Scrubbies tutorial: 





Check out the videos and let me know what you think, I'm still looking at lots of ways to improve my channel.


Have a great day!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.





1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I know a few cat lovers who would love these.

    ReplyDelete