This one bowl shrimp farfalle is very quick and easy to make, and it's also a perfect lunch alternative to pack and bring to the office.
- 150 grams of farfalle (or any other pasta you prefer)
- 200 grams of shelled shrimp (I usually buy frozen)
- olive oil
- two or three cloves of garlic
- two teaspoons of garlic powder
- one teaspoon of dried oregano
- one tablespoon of white wine
- salt to taste
- cover the bottom of a pan with olive oil, add the garlic cloves
- once the olive oil is hot, add the shrimp, the salt, the white wine and the garlic powder and let it boil for about 10 minutes (add a bit of water or more olive oil if you think the mixture is too dry)
- in the meantime, boil the pasta in hot water with salt, one tablespoon of olive oil and the oregano
- once everything is cooked, drain the pasta, pour the shrimp (and their sauce) over it and mix
Serve warm, or divide into portions and put in the fridge.