2017: The Year of Healthy |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017: The Year of Healthy

Hello, and happy 2017!

Most of you don't know, but I started dieting a few months ago. More than losing weight (which yes, I did too), I wanted to adopt a healthier life style. I see some of my older family members battling health issues that could have been at least partially prevented had they made better choices years ago, and turning 41 was sort of a wake up call for me. So, more than following any special diet, I just tried to listen to my body and cut back on the things that I knew were not doing me any good. 

2017: The Year of Healthy

This meant, for example, reducing sugar intake (which significantly relieved my chronic headaches) and switching to lactose free products (because after forty years with no issues - or so I thought - I realized dairy wasn't working for me any more). 

So I decided that in 2017 I will be sharing here on the blog lots of healthy snack suggestions and recipes, and other healthy tips too. I would love to say I could share one of these a day, but I'm keeping things real (pun totally intended) and I know I won't have time for that. But while I can't commit to quantity, I can certainly commit to quality, so everything posted on the blog this year will have to be healthy.

2017: The Year of Healthy

Join me and let's make 2017 the year of healthy!

keeping it real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment