(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - watching the sky |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - watching the sky

While it may seem strange, taking pictures of the sky is one of my favorite pastimes. Sometimes I look out the window and suddenly find myself running for the camera, hoping to capture forever that special light or the particular shape of a cloud. 

I love sunrises...

wordless wednesday, sky pictures



wordless wednesday, sky pictures
 
(and yes, that little dot of light is the moon, still high in the sky in the very early morning, not the sun) 

..I love sunsets...

wordless wednesday, sky pictures

wordless wednesday, sky pictures




...and I love the way the sky always reflects the changing of seasons. Fall is clearly upon us.

wordless wednesday, sky pictures

wordless wednesday, sky pictures

Have a wonderful Wednesday,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful clouds, I love them all. Thanks for sharing on the #OMHGWW!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete