6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects |Keeping it Real

Friday, October 16, 2015

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects

I know I've said it before, but I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Actually, anything even remotely creepy has me running in the other direction. 

So, this week I decided to search for the cute side of Halloween (yes, there i one!) and mix it with one of my favorite hobbies: crochet. The result? Some very nice small and easy crochet projects that anyone can make for Halloween. 

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects

As usual, I picked projects that do not take a lot of time (anything that takes longer than a day to make is just not going to get done in my house right now) and with clear instructions or self explanatory pictures. And a lot of cuteness, of course!



Here are the 6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects:


6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects


The Crocheted Pumpkins from The Slanted Life. I love these pumpkins, especially the pink/white/soft green version!

http://www.theslantedlife.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/crocheted-pumpkins-i-love-pumpkins-free.htmlhttp://www.theslantedlife.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/crocheted-pumpkins-i-love-pumpkins-free.html



6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects

The Lollipop Ghost Crochet Pattern from One Dog Woof. These are so easy I'm going to make at least a couple for my kids!

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects




6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects




The Crochet Pumpkin Tutorial from Love the Blue Bird. A very detailed tutorial on how to make this little pumpkin, which I'm thinking would also look wonderful as a key chain. 

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects




6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects

 
A very cute DIY Candy Corn Crochet Trick or Treat Bag found on Craftaholics Anonymous. Again, with detailed instructions

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects
  


6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects



Crochet Ghost Coasters, a free pattern available at Red Heart:


 
6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects

 



6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects


And, finally, the Little Bat Pattern from Shala Beads Livejournal. Because these bats look so cute I couldn't pass them up!

6 terrifyingly cute Halloween crochet projects



Have a wonderful weekend!

keeping it real, craft blog

 
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Though a bit late, it always takes me a while to reply to comments...

      Delete
  2. Visiting from the Oombawka Crochet Link-Up Party. Your designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so clever, I am in awe. Stopping by from #TAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Love these - wish I could crochet! Started once and didn't get very far! I especially like the pumpkin :) #ToddlerApprovedTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pumpkin is my favorite too. Other than the bats, which require a bit more skill, all other projects are fairly easy, you should try them!

      Delete
  5. I love the bats, they look amazing, I wish I could crochet! popping over from #TAT x
    Steph | www.raisingemily.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bats are very cute! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. What a cute bunch of ideas! Love the colors and the creativity!

    I don't sew, but I really appreciate seeing what others are making. You are obviously quite talented!

    Came over on Grandma Ideas today.
    Hope you have a blessed day~
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these Halloween crochet projects! I love the ghost!
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love ALL of them! I wish I could crochet, so much cool stuff to make - that pumpkin! Sabrina xx #toddlerapprovedtuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. I love them all! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love partying with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa, I'm loving all of your crochet projects. Thanks for joining our Halloween Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...