No clutter in 2015 - week 36 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, September 17, 2015

No clutter in 2015 - week 36 update

no clutter in 2015, keeping it real, decluttering


Recently we've hosted three birthday parties and so this week I've been mostly focusing on getting rid of all the birthday clutter, putting away what we can still use next year and just tossing everything else. But I still have a mess all over our home office desk that I need to tackle next weekend. 


In the meantime I have completed a surprisingly easy and very rewarding upcycling project which I expect to share here very soon and that, apart for literally brightening my living room, has also allowed me to free sigificant closet space, which is always a good thing. 

I'm still fighting books, though, and have to seriously start emptying those bookshelves. 

And now that fall is fast approaching, I want to use the changing seasons as an excuse to get rid of summer clothes that neither me or the kids will be using next year for sure and leave more room for winter apparel. 

Hopefully I'll be able fit all of this between Friday night and Sunday afternoon...I'll update next week.

Happy decluttering, 

keeping it real, craft blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment