Remember this post?
I had just started crocheting flowers in shades of pink, yellow and green. Almost a month has passed and they went through several stages, from finishing all 33 flowers...
...to joining them together...
...until the finished product:
Initially I had thought about using a soft brown color for the edges, but since the flowers are supposed to go on top of my daughter's white dresser, I ended up using white. That way the flowers kind of stand out from the background.
During the joining process I also toyed with several alternatives and decided to go with single crochet since it gives the flowers a sort of 3D-ish honeycomb effect I really liked.
Original pattern for the flowers is here.
See you around,