More pony tail holders |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More pony tail holders

Remember the Valentine's day pony tail holders?

They were so easy I decided to make more, so I went through my buttons box and come up with these:


I actually started out like this...


...and I was halfway through sewing them when my daughter complained that she wanted pink pony tail holders, not white ones. Since this was meant to be an early-sunday-morning-before-church project, I decided not to waste a lot of time arguing with her and complied. So it came to this:


Still, because all I needed to do was to sew the buttons onto the holders...


...the little girl was still able to wear them to church. 'Cause if you're making one, you can easily make two, right?


See you around,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...