Mini Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern |Keeping it Real

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Mini Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern

Fall has just started, but I'm already missing summer so I decided to add a little slice of summer to my Etsy Shop:


Mini Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern



This is another addition to my small patterns series and closely follows the mini lemons pattern I posted about a couple of weeks ago:


Mini Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern



When embroidered on 14-count Aida fabric, this smaller version will measure approximately 5.5 cm wide x 7.5 cm high.


Mini Watermelon Cross Stitch Pattern


You can find this pattern HERE.

And if you click below you'll be able to see the full slideshow on my YouTube channel:






And, of course, you are welcome to visit the shop and discover out all other items listed there (crochet and sewing patterns, and lots of printables too). 


Happy Thursday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog






This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Succulent Stamped Cross Stitch Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment