Welcome to The Really Crafty Link Party #527! |Keeping it Real

Monday, September 28, 2026

Welcome to The Really Crafty Link Party #527!

Hello, and welcome! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and, as always, I'm so glad you're joining us for a new link party!

If you can, please try to visit at least a couple of other posts and/or leave a nice comment on other people's creations, and help spread the word on social media - the more, the merrier!


The really crafty link party, keeping it real, craft blog


As usual, the party will be open until Thursday and I will post the features on Friday, October 2nd. Please note that there's a 50 entries limit, so make sure you link up early!

Missed last week's features? Click the image below to check them out: 





And now, let's party!


The Really Crafty Link Party is focused on crafts, so the idea is for you to link up all your crafty posts: DIYs, printables, home decor, tutorials, recipes, whatever you want to share - and old posts are welcome too! 

I have no problem if you want to add the same link in more than one week; it will still be eligible for a feature but please note that I will comment and add it to the Pinterest board only once. You can add posts on other subjects (family friendly please), but only craft related posts will have a chance to be featured.

If you host your own party, add it too - it may not be featured, but you'll be sharing it with all of us anyway, and everyone loves to discover new parties!

Do you have an Etsy shop? You can add your items to the party too, they may not be eligible for a feature but you'll be getting additional exposure anyway.




Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML


If you follow me via any social media (icons in the side bar) let me know in the comments and I'll make sure to follow you back!

By linking up you give me permission to use your photos in features or round-ups, and to share your posts on social media (always with a link back to you for proper credit).

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Thank you for joining the party, and have a wonderful week!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Teresa! We always look forward to linking up and we appreciate all the time and love you put into hosting us! Looks like we're the first ones to the party today... we're sharing #1 and #2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    Good Morning!
    I am linking up # 4, 5 and 6 for this week's party!
    Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Teresa. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, and thank you so much for featuring the Crunchiest Cornflake Chicken and the party, Teresa. Enjoy your wseek
    My shares: #12+13+14
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT. Hope you link up.

    ReplyDelete