Welcome Summer - free printable wall art decor |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Welcome Summer - free printable wall art decor

Hello, and welcome! If you're in the northern hemisphere like me, summer starts tomorrow. And because I absolutely love summer, I designed a new printable wall art to decorate for this new season:

 



This wall art comes in a one page A4 sized pdf file, that you can find here

 

 


You just need to run the page through a color printer, frame it (optional, of course), and hang it around the house. 


If you missed the link above, download the pdf file here


Have fun, and happy Summer! 

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.






2 comments:

  1. So hard to believe it's that time already! Have a great week :-)

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love summer, it's my favorite time of the year, so I'm not complaining...
      Have a great week too!

      Delete