Heart cup cross stitch - free pattern |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Heart cup cross stitch - free pattern

Since I decided to add cross stitch patterns to my Etsy shop I've been tweaking with lots of different designs. 


Heart cup cross stitch - free pattern


So today I'm sharing here a cup - filled with tea, coffee or what ever you prefer :) - with a heart in the middle. 

It was supposed to be another Valentine's day gift and I wanted to embroider it onto a kitchen towel. But the kitchen towels with Aida fabric inserts I ordered online haven't arrived yet so I'm not sure I'm going to have enough time to complete them before Valentine's Day. 

So I decided to share here the free chart anyway. 

Heart cup cross stitch - free pattern

For a printer friendly version of the cross stitch chart (including the DMC colors used), click here

As soon as I can get the pattern actually cross stitched on the kitchen towels I'll update this post. Until then, stay tuned because there will be lots of new small cross stitch patterns coming your way soon. 

Happy Wednesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.




No comments:

Post a Comment