The Really Crafty Link Party is taking a break this week! |Keeping it Real

Monday, December 23, 2019

The Really Crafty Link Party is taking a break this week!

Hi everyone! I know it's Monday, but it's also almost Christmas and this week I'm taking a break to spend more time with my family. This year, and especially these last few weeks, have been crazy busy so I really need a few days off.


The really crafty link party, keeping it real, craft blog


While I do have some posts scheduled on the blog and I could perfectly put the linkup up too, I still would not be able to read and comment on everyone's posts and then decide on the features. 

The Really Crafty Link Party will be off for two weeks and back on January 6th and since there is to limit to how many links you can add, you will be able to share everything that you're working on during the next couple of weeks.





Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

Until then, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!


Keeping it Real, craft blog




No comments:

Post a Comment