DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors

I must have mentioned it here about a zillion times already, but summer is the busiest time of the year for me in terms of birthdays. And birthdays mean birthday cakes (I have two to show off here already, but I still need to download the photos from my phone), birthday parties and party favors. 

So today I'm sharing the bookmarks I made form my son's birthday and that we added to some goodies bags as party favors.

DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


They are made with Eva foam and were the easiest thing to assemble.



I found a few Eva foam ice-cream stick shapes at the craft store. These were the perfect size for the bookmarks and already came cut to shape and in bright colors, which was a plus.


DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


We cut three circles of foam - two larger and a smaller one. I went through my stash and found a smiley paper punch that I managed to get to work with the foam  to cut an emoji like image in the smaller circle.


DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


Here are the bookmarks ready to be assembled - my son got to choose the color combinations.


DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


After that, all we had to do was glue the circles over the sticks and we got ourselves some cute and original bookmarks:

DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


In the end, we added one bookmark to the goodies bags and the party favors were ready!


DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


The kids were happy and I was too :)


DIY Eva Foam bookmarks/party favors


Happy Tuesday!


Keeping it Real, craft blog






1 comment:

  1. This is such a terrific idea! I'm featuring this tonight at our Party in Your PJs link party!

    ReplyDelete