6 Cute Halloween Craft Ideas |Keeping it Real

Thursday, October 26, 2017

6 Cute Halloween Craft Ideas

Hello, and welcome to another edition of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series, this week to share some cute (non-creepy) Halloween craft ideas.


6 Cute Halloween Craft Ideas


All of them come with instructions but most are just so easy no instructions are really necessary. Check them out below:


Spider Web Hoop Art






DIY Jack-O-Lantern String Art

Which one is your favorite?

The purpose of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series is to share wonderful projects every week in 2017 and show you that there are lots of things that we are used to buying but than can be perfectly made by us. All links posted will obviously be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.
 
I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit). And if you actually make some of these projects (which I hope you do), please share with me photos or links and I will be very happy to post them here too!




Happy Thursday,

 

keepingitrreal, craft blog






4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the tea light pumpkin - so adorable. The truth is I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the spider web hoops but the easiest one for me to make with the kids is clearly the painted stones. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love those painted rocks! So cute! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun ideas that kids would love! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete