One Pan Salmon & Vegetables |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

One Pan Salmon & Vegetables

This one pan salmon is probably the easiest of dinners we make at our home. It comes together in next nothing and it's healthy too. 
One Pan Salmon & Vegetables recipe

While we love oven bake salmon (see my recipe for baked salmon with lemon and fine herbs here) this alternative is faster and the fish ends up a lot softer and with much more sauce.

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients: 
  • 1 tranche of salmon, cut into large cubes
  • 2 onions, sliced
  • 2 carrots, sliced
  • additional vegetables of your choice (optional - my favorite to add here are broccoli and cauliflower)
  • 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup of white wine
  • 5 tablespoons of olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste for seasoning 
  • 1 teaspoon of fine herbs (optional)

One Pan Salmon & Vegetables recipe

Instructions:
  • Put the onions on a pan with the olive oil and brown them slightly for a couple of minutes
  • Add the rest of the vegetables and the salmon

One Pan Salmon & Vegetables recipe
 
  • Add the seasoning (garlic powder, salt, pepper, herbs...) and pour the white wine over everything.
  • Cover the pan and let it cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. Add a bit of water if the sauce evaporates too quickly.  

And... you're done. Serve with white rice and a salad and you have one quick, healthy meal ready!

One Pan Salmon & Vegetables recipe

Happy Tuesday,

keeping it real, craft blog

















2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I've been wanting to make something real to eat, not just junk or leftovers. :) This looks great, Teresa! Can't wait to try it and I know my fish-loving son will want to try it, too!

    Thanks for following me on Facebook and for this recipe! I pinned to my Yummy board on Pinterest. Will G+ if I can find the button,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, I'm so glad you stopped by! I followed you back on G+!

      Delete