6 DIY original rugs |Keeping it Real

Thursday, April 6, 2017

6 DIY original rugs

Hello, and welcome to another edition of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series.

While I love to have these posts more or less matching the season we're in, there are already enough spring and Easter crafts going around the web, so this week I decided to share something different.

And since spring is just the perfect time to update or change the look of your home, in this edition you will find inspiration to make your new rugs!

6 DIY original rugs


All tutorials come with detailed instructions, using different materials so that you can choose your favorite. And while some do involve crocheting or sewing, there are others where you just need to paint or glue, so there's no excuse not to try at least one of these. Check them out below:



From Rope to Rug DIY Tutorial







DIY Pom Pom Rug


I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas, come back next week to see what I'll be sharing

The purpose of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series is to share wonderful projects every week in 2017 and show you that there are lots of things that we are used to buying but than can be perfectly made by us. All links posted will obviously be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.
 
I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit). And if you actually make some of these projects (which I hope you do), please share with me photos or links and I will be very happy to post them here too!



Happy Thursday,

 

keepingitrreal, craft blog











No comments:

Post a Comment