6 DIY Spring Wreaths |Keeping it Real

Thursday, March 2, 2017

6 DIY Spring Wreaths

Hello, and welcome to this week's edition of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series. It's March already, which means that I'm officially getting ready for spring. So, following closely on last week's DIY Spring Pillows, today I'm sharing spring wreaths.
 
6 DIY Spring Wreaths

All tutorials which come with detailed instructions, using different materials so that you can choose your favorite.


For many more wreath ideas, you can also visit my Wreaths Pinterest Board.


Spring Tulip Wreath


DIY Floral Wall Sconce





I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas, come back next week to see what I'll be sharing! In the meantime, you can also check the spring wreath I made a couple of years ago and that I've been using ever since: 

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/spring-wreath.html
 



The purpose of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series is to share wonderful projects every week in 2017 and show you that there are lots of things that we are used to buying but than can be perfectly made by us. All links posted will obviously be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.

I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit).
And if you actually make some of these projects (which I hope you do), please share with me photos or links and I will be very happy to post them here too!



Happy Thursday,

 

keepingitrreal, craft blog







4 comments:

  1. Love the tulip wreath with the B! I"m so making that this year!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas!
    Happy Monday!
    Megs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great spring wreath ideas at C&C with J&J! :)

    ReplyDelete