I call these breakfast muffins, but they really work well for a snack between meals or for a healthy lunch together with a salad and some fruit. They are very easy and quick to make too, which for me is always a plus.
- 200 grams of canned tuna
- 250 grams of flour
- 100 gof butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place batter on greased muffin or cupcake tins and place in the oven at about 180º C for 20-25 minutes until cooked
- Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for a few minutes and serve while still slightly warm
They are delicious and very, very easy to make.