This is a very, very easy cake to make, and it turns out delicious every time. Even my picky kids love it, and truth be told, that's one of the best compliments I can make to any meal cooked at our house.
- 250 grams of brown sugar
- 250 grams of flour
- 250 gof margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of liquid caramel
- Mix the margarine with the sugar, add the eggs one by one, and then the flour and the baking power. Add the liquid caramel at the end.
- Pour batter to a greased cake pan and place in the oven at 180ºC for about 45 minutes until completely baked.
- Take it out of the oven, let the cake cool for 10 minutes and them remove from the pan.
I'm partial to grabbing a slice while it's still slightly warm, but it is truly delicious at any time, even a couple of days later (though, really, it never lasts that long).