- 400 - 500 grams of salmon
- 1 lemon
- salt and fine herbs for seasoning (I usually use a mix of Provence herbs)
- vegetables of your choice (I used carrots, onions, green beans, potatoes and peas, but it works well with broccoli, asparagus or cauliflower too, for example)
- Olive oil
- Place all ingredients in an oven tray, season with the salt and the herbs. Cut lemon slices and place them over the salmon. Sprinkle everything with olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Remove from the oven and serve
Seriously, this is one of the easiest healthy dinners you can make: it requires little preparation time, while it's in the oven you can read, complete other household chores or just play a game with your kids. And if you have guests, it makes a very pretty and colorful dish to serve too.