How to make your own lunch bag - six ways |Keeping it Real

Friday, January 6, 2017

How to make your own lunch bag - six ways

Hello, and welcome to the first edition of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series. If you haven't heard about this series I'm bringing to the blog in 2017, you can read about it here.

How to make your own lunch bag - six ways


The title is obviously self-explanatory. All of these are pretty easy to make and come with instructions and patterns for everyone to be able to replicate them. And because I know not everyone sews, there is one no-sew bag included. And if you're really convinced you can't make any of these, then at least you can follow the tutorial on how to print on regular paper lunch bags so that you can put your name or a cute message on them.

Check them all out below:




http://www.iheartnaptime.net/reusable-lunch-bags-sewing-tutorial/
Reusable Lunch Bags Tutorial


http://redandhoney.com/diy-reusable-snack-bags/#_a5y_p=3932915
DIY Reusable Snack Bags
 

http://todayscreativelife.com/printable-lunch-bags/
How to Print on Lunch Bags

I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas, come back next week to see what I'll be sharing!


The purpose of the You Can Do-It-Yourself series is to share wonderful projects every week in 2017 and show you that there are lots of things that we are used to buying but than can be perfectly made by us. All links posted will obviously be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.

I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit).
And if you actually make some of these projects (which I hope you do), please share with me photos or links and I will be very happy to post them here too!



Have a wonderful weekend,

 

keepingitrreal, craft blog




 

2 comments:

  1. What perfect timing Teresa. Our kids here in South Africa start their new school year in a few days time and these might just get me the mommy of the year award. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've at least inspired you to try! Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete