5 cute & easy DIY Halloween costumes |Keeping it Real

Friday, October 21, 2016

5 cute & easy DIY Halloween costumes

The ABC Crafts Series...H is for Halloween!


Yep, Halloween is almost here. Are you ready? Well, I am. Sort of. We don't really decorate for Halloween, as it is not a traditional Portuguese holiday, but the kids always have a Halloween party at school and they are getting more and more excited about it with each passing year.

This year I still plan to make a new bat costume for my son (let's see if I have time to share it on the blog before the actual day) but in the meantime I leave you with some additional inspiration!


5 cute & easy DIY Halloween costumes


This special edition of the ABC Crafts Series is entirely dedicated to homemade Halloween costumes. As usual, all come with instructions so you can easily replicate them. Check them out below!


~ 1 ~
http://prettyplainjanes.com/2015/10/08/easy-diy-spider-and-spider-web-costumes/





~ 2 ~
http://alphamom.com/family-fun/holidays/last-minute-kids-owl-costume/





~ 3 ~




~ 4 ~
http://ohhappyday.com/2012/10/snail-costume/






~ 5 ~


I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas, come back next week to see what I'll be sharing!

In case you missed previous posts, the ABC Crafts series will be covering one (or more) crafts for each letter of the alphabet during 2016. Each roundup features 5 links, grouped around the major theme. All links posted will be DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.

I've created a specific page for the series, which will include links to the crafts already covered, and a list of upcoming topics. You can find the page here. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit)!

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/p/the-abc-crafts-series.html


Happy Friday!
 
keepingitrreal, craft blog





10 comments:

  1. They are all so very cute, I love the spider and web.
    Kathleen
    Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how unique these all are. The snail is just too much! So happy you shared this with us at #FridayFrivolity this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, for hosting and for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Those are adorable!! I love the spider web. :) Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I had a little peter pan as a baby, but not a toddler, he would rock that to!

    Thanks for sharing at #bloggerspotlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids are still in the bat/witch phase, I haven't been able to convince them to try something different, but my daughter was fascinated by the snail, so maybe next year...Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Such cute costumes Teresa and so easy to make. I know that any kid would love one of these, maybe even my older ones might like them if they are adapted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most of these would be easy do adapt I think. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete