5 easy & original DIY planters for home & garden |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 28, 2016

5 easy & original DIY planters for home & garden

The ABC Crafts Series...P is for Planters!


Welcome to another edition of the ABC Crafts Series, this time to bring you some original ideas to create your own planters: perfect projects to tackle this summer - and a few of these are upcycles, which is always a bonus.

5 easy & original DIY planters for home & garden

Check them all below and have fun!


~ 1 ~

http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/how-to-make-a-faux-stone-planter/



~ 2 ~
http://www.myrepurposedlife.com/succulent-planters-rotted-tree-trunk-pieces/




~ 3 ~


~ 4 ~




~ 5 ~
http://cityfarmhouse.com/2016/02/diy-planters-using-something-you-already-have.html


I hope you've enjoyed this little list of ideas! And for an even more extensive list of amazing DIY projects, you can also click the image below, where you will find 17 Home DIY Projects Without Tools.

http://topreveal.com/home-diy-projects-without-tools


In case you missed previous posts, the ABC Crafts series covers one (or more) crafts for each letter of the alphabet. Each roundup features 5 links, grouped around the major theme. All links posted are DIY tutorials with clear instructions and/or free patterns, so that everyone can easily replicate them.

I've created a specific page for the series, which includes links to the crafts covered. You can find the page here. If you have suggestions for any of the topics, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will try to include your ideas as much as possible (with proper credit)!

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/p/the-abc-crafts-series.html


Happy Thursday!
 
keepingitrreal, craft blog






Disclaimer: The picture of the Home DIY Projects Without Tools does not belong to me, it is used in this post with the consent of its respective owner. All content within that link is also the responsibility of its respective owner.






14 comments:

  1. These are so awesome. I love to use different planters and these are perfect. I love your post and would love to invite you to share it at a link party I am hosting. I hope to see you there. Have a great week.
    http://diy180site.blogspot.com/2016/07/dishing-it-and-digging-it-link-party-107.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done! Thank you for stopping by and for inviting me to join your party. I've added it to me link parties page, so I won't miss any of the upcoming editions!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for stopping by. We love your round up. Hope to see you this Sunday at 4pm eastern time. We love to party with you.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure which I like the best, this is a nice round-up. Thanks for sharing your post with us at @CCBG. http://tryit-likeit.com/link-party-it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a succulent fan. There are so many varieties and they all look lovely in the cute planters you've showcased. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! Thanks for linking up at our Tips & Tricks Link Party!

    Jessica
    My Life by Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! I love the planter in the light fixture! Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW’s DIY party – and don’t forget to leave a comment at the party! If you post gets featured, a comment gets it pinned and tweeted too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me, and for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great ideas! So glad to have you at the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party! Hope to see you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun ideas that are easy to make!

    ReplyDelete