No clutter in 2015 - week 48 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, December 3, 2015

No clutter in 2015 - week 48 update

no clutter in 2015, decluttering tips

It's been a while since I posted an update on my decluttering, but I assure you I have been busy. I've actually been taking advantage of the Holidays season to boost my decluttering efforts. 

Just this week my husband and I delivered (yes, seven) seven bags of books and clothes for donation, which finally solved my issues on how to get rid of books (in case you missed other posts, one of my decisions of 2015 was to create a digital library and to discard paper books). 

Right now I still have three other bags of kids clothes, shoes and toys already set aside to leave the house (hopefully next week I'll have time to deliver them) and another small pile of clothes selected to donate to a different place. 

I want to get all these things out of the house before Christmas week, so that I can then focus on cooking, wrapping gifts and just hanging out with the family. 

There are a couple more decluttering tasks I want to complete before the year end, but overall I think my goals for this year were successfully met, and while decluttering is an on going effort, I know I took some very important steps in the right direction. 

For more tips on how to declutter during the Holidays, check below: 

http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/no-clutter-in-2015-how-holidays-can.html


Happy decluttering,

keeping it real, craft blog

1 comment: