No clutter in 2015: week 42 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, October 22, 2015

No clutter in 2015: week 42 update


no clutter in 2015, decluttering

I initially thought I would not have a lot of time last weekend to work on decluttering, but the weather turned out to be my friend. We had a serious storm on Saturday and ended up staying indoors on Saturday and most of Sunday too. The result: three more bags of kids clothes to donate. I'm totally streamlining the closets in our house. Now I just have to deliver those bags (hopefully next Saturday) and I'm done with the closets for a while.

My husband decided to joint the decluttering feast and also got rid of several items, some of which had been stored in our garage for quite some time, so, all in all, the past week was very productive in our house. 

The good weather is back so probably next weekend, if it holds, I won't have a lot of time for decluttering, but intentions do count, right? 

I have a couple of shelves I need to go through, because I'm not even sure what is actually stored there, and that is usually a strong sign of clutter. 

I also want to continue with the projects to get rid of fabric and felt scraps, so I hope I can fit everything in.  Let's see how it goes and I'll update here next week. 

Happy decluttering,

keeping it real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment