No clutter in 2015: week 32 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, August 13, 2015

No clutter in 2015: week 32 update



This week has not been very favorable in terms of decluttering. We have been feverishly trying to finish painting the living room walls, but it took us three coats of paint to get the color just right and we are now going through the finishing touches.

I hope I can move all the furniture back in place during next weekend and hang the curtains again. And then I'll be able to go back to decluttering in full force. 

Still, I have a huge bag of stuff to donate that I'm planning to get out of the house on Saturday, and hopefully we'll also be able to sell this week some large baby items that were in storage but that our children have clearly outgrown by now. Oh, and I have managed to finish a series of projects that had been pending for a while (and taking up space in my craft closet). Stay tuned, I'll be sharing one of those tomorrow here on the blog!

We'll be going away on vacation next week but then I will have a couple of days off work right when the kids go back to school and I'm hoping I can to some major decluttering during that time. I'll update then!

Happy decluttering!


No comments:

Post a Comment