No clutter in 2015: week 3 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, January 22, 2015

No clutter in 2015: week 3 update



This past week I spent a lot of time going though my books (still). I now have a list of 137 books that are marked for sale/donation. Since I'm converting them to digital format, I would like to sell as much as I can, to compensate the cost of going digital. My husband is in charge of the sales but it is a slow process, especially since most of my books are in English and it is not very easy to sell them locally. 

On a brighter note, I went though my old VHS tapes and thew away two bags full of old movies and series recorded from the TV. We still have a VHS at the house, though it has stopped working a long time ago and will definitely have to go away as well. 

I also finished three reuse & upcycle projects: the tutorial on how to lengthen girls' skirts and two others I still did not have time to share here.

I still have more books to go through and next weekend I'm going to try to check a couple of closets and get rid of some more clutter. 

How about you? Are you decluttering as well? If you are, share your progress, we need all the motivation we can get!














No comments:

Post a Comment