Jeans refashion part 2 |Keeping it Real

Monday, January 27, 2014

Jeans refashion part 2

Remember these pants?

Well, I managed to finish them during the weekend (in between vacuuming the house, keeping the kids entertained and a zillion other things).

kid jeans refashion

I added a detail to the zipper as planned and then realized that the tag on the inside was frayed and ugly (the pants were hand me downs, if you recall), so I decided to make a new tag using the same ribbon.

kid jeans refashion

It took me a while to get it right but I managed to sew it on without major downfalls (PSA: always check if the bobbin has enough thread before starting to sew, otherwise said thread will end exactly when you think things are going well).

kid jeans refashion

And here they are, ready to roll (actually, they rolled already because little girl wore them to school today).

kid jeans refashion

Enjoy,

keeping it real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment