Remember these pants?
Well, I managed to finish them during the weekend (in between vacuuming the house, keeping the kids entertained and a zillion other things).
I added a detail to the zipper as planned and then realized that the tag on the inside was frayed and ugly (the pants were hand me downs, if you recall), so I decided to make a new tag using the same ribbon.
It took me a while to get it right but I managed to sew it on without major downfalls (PSA: always check if the bobbin has enough thread before starting to sew, otherwise said thread will end exactly when you think things are going well).
And here they are, ready to roll (actually, they rolled already because little girl wore them to school today).