Pages

Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Favorites: Galerie Magazine

Hello, and welcome! It's been a while since I've shared one of these posts, but I wanted to mention here another of my favorite sites/magazines: Galerie Magazine.


Friday Favorites: Galerie Magazine

If you love beautiful homes, inspiring interiors, and incredible art, Galerie Magazine is worth checking out, as it brings together the best in design, architecture, and beautiful living. I may never have the chance to live or even visit one of those houses, but I still love looking at them. There isn't such a thing as too much inspiration, is there?

One of the things that makes Galerie stand out is the way it tells the story behind each space. Instead of just showing gorgeous rooms, the magazine introduces us to the people who created them—from talented interior designers and architects to artists and just plain homeowners. It gives readers a closer look at the ideas and creativity that make each project unique.




Galerie also takes readers around the world, featuring homes and creative spaces in different cities and countries. Whether it's a modern apartment, a historic estate, or a cozy retreat, there's always something new to discover and plenty of inspiration to take away.

And yes, you can obviously buy the magazines (I don't, because right now I'm not looking to have more paper around the house), but their website (https://galeriemagazine.com/) has plenty of free articles and you can also subscribe to their newsletter to get inspiration directly in your mailbox. 

And of course, you can follow Galerie Magazine on social media. My favorites are their Pinterest and their Instagram pages, also full of inspiration:




At the end of the day, Galerie Magazine is about celebrating creativity and beautiful living. Whether you're decorating your own home, looking for fresh ideas, or simply enjoy seeing stunning spaces like I do, it's a magazine that's easy to get lost in—and one you'll probably want to come back to again and again.

(this is not a sponsored post; I have no affiliation with Galerie Magazine; all opinions are my own)

And that's it for this Friday. Have fun, and enjoy your weekend!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 


Galerie Magazine
Summer 2026 Artful Escapes

No comments:

Post a Comment